Oil for Supercharger?

choke..choke...go to a GM dealer and ask for supercharger fluid for a Grand Prix. 1/2 the price of Ford fluid.

I used a real cheap siphon to get my fluid out. I read somewhere you can use a squirter from a windex bottle.

"I think" The owners manual says to check and add at 30K and change every 60K. But if you don't know, just do it.

Michael

90blkbrd said:
choke..choke...go to a GM dealer and ask for supercharger fluid for a Grand Prix. 1/2 the price of Ford fluid.

I used a real cheap siphon to get my fluid out. I read somewhere you can use a squirter from a windex bottle.

"I think" The owners manual says to check and add at 30K and change every 60K. But if you don't know, just do it.

Michael

Thanks shes at 62k so all do it asap how much for a bottle of fluid? and do i just need one bottle?

I ordered 2 bottles from GM and it cost me 9 bucks a bottle, wish i woulda known it takes 2 1/2, i would have ordered another bottle

you can to just call your local airport service center & ask for
turbine oil may be...$ 9 -12 for 32 oz. & to get it out I put the rear wheels on ramps & had my old ford truck with a long vaccume tube to the engine running & it emptied out that M90 in 5 seconds......drive it of the ramps & filler with 8 oz & check it the next day. wont hurt to run it off the ramps 5- 10 sec. its not dry of oil & its synth. hope this helps if your not done already or do it again someday.
Matt

Last edited:
90XR7Cougar5spd said:
I ordered 2 bottles from GM and it cost me 9 bucks a bottle, wish i woulda known it takes 2 1/2, i would have ordered another bottle

It only takes about 6 oz. to fill the supercharger gear case and since each bottle has 4 oz. you will have plenty.

David

90XR7Cougar5spd said:

I got mine at the GM stealership near me and it was only about $6 bucks for the 4 oz. bottle.

Back