Northern California Member Tally

jleopold

Hey everyone...

I was hoping to meet up with some Nor Cal people since I got my car. Its been ...well kinda tough.

So if you read this would you be willing to raise your hand or something to see if there is anybody around. Not everyone shares their email address but I can see that its been a long road for getting together... well so it seems. So maybe if we all tag in with a name and email address, I could tally up everyone and send out a contact list in Word or Excel... you know communicate better. Me First

John Leopold - Tracy Ca. - johntleopold@hotmail.com

jleopold said:
Hey everyone...

I was hoping to meet up with some Nor Cal people since I got my car. Its been ...well kinda tough.

So if you read this would you be willing to raise your hand or something to see if there is anybody around. Not everyone shares their email address but I can see that its been a long road for getting together... well so it seems. So maybe if we all tag in with a name and email address, I could tally up everyone and send out a contact list in Word or Excel... you know communicate better. Me First

John Leopold - Tracy Ca. - johntleopold@hotmail.com
John,

im here in redwood city , so glad that someone is still around. hopefully will meet one day. ;)

ramon
rpalmquist@ca.nektar.com

I'm in Rohnert Park. Since I don't have an SC, I mostly hang out over at TCCoA, but will probably drop in here more now...

John
'96 4.6 LX, Cobra R's

By all means... we want everyone... We had a meet on saturday with 9 cars and they came from every direction ... 3 SC's 5 few LX's, 1 Cougar SC. --- it was good fun... hey they all come from the same MN12.

Please... let us know how we can keep you in the loop ... phone number email etc....

John

Does Northern Nevada count?!?

May I be included with all of the Kalifornications?!? Please :D

Chris
Reno, NV

kalifornians!

;) chris ,

why not, well take any members at this point:p, everyones is welcome, but nevada seems pretty long distance? is there any local hang outs at in your area?were trying to start one here in N.Cal!!!!we dont have anything scheduled for this month but definitely for the new year!!!!!:D let us know if you do happen to come around the area, im here in redwood city ,ca. take care.

ramon;) .

Chris,
Welcome, we can allways plan a meet in Reno some time this summer.
You will allways be welcome to any meet you can atend. We like doing meets all over the place.

Kurt

Ya Chris ... you're in for sure man...

I say Spring Time Reno run... or "Break in the Weather" Reno run...

Matter of fact, I have to come up there on Monday for work and then again on the 12-13... My car is in the 1990 section of the member pages under John Leopold 1WEDBRD .

I just joined the SCCOA club, Still rebuilding the engine on my 1994 SC. I hope to have it finished within the next couple of months or so ( my engine machinest is kind of lagging right now ) .
I am in the South Bay, San Jose area.
Ive met up with George Clark before, he picked up a few Thunderbird parts from my house.
I own 2 more Thunderbirds besides the SC, sad thing is that none of them really work right now.
Looking forward to finishing the SC and a Nor-cal meet sometime in the near future.

welcome Dan!!!

:D

So cool to see another in my area, im here in redwood city, several of the guys are trying to get this group back together and soon will have pamplets to pass out to represent both sccoa and tccoa group in the north bay for the coming springs!!! if you happen to be in the area, give me a buzz, would like to see your car someday, im actually the only one that supporting this area(south bay)for now but were gonna start recruiting in spring 06. again, your always welcome to join us in future meats:eek: .

;) ramon.
cell.650.722.1238

Any meets planned for the upcoming months ?? I should be finished with one of my Tbirds by the time something rolls around.
- Dan

meats!!!

dan and all my fans,

in spring of next year 06, Apex motorsports will have a car show which i put my car in for the show and definitely this comin year. the event this year is suppost to be one of the largest around, 300+ cars:eek: and its all ford made!!!!ill keep everyone (tccoa and sccoa) informed of all the events. Ive always one an award every event!!!..cause im the only t-bird around:cool: ....:p hopefully ill have some competition next year, so all you hoopties out their, clamp it on if you got it!!!!:D as for jan?ill think of somethin. this month we hanged out at hooters in dublin, it was great, lots of 06 mustangs,t-bird,mark VIII and lightings!!great fun!!!hopefully this weather will cool off next month. would like to do another event. but ill keep in mind if i find any event brewin.

ramon;) .

Sounds cool, I just dont think my lady would want me hangin out at "hooters" :D
I think Ive driven past the APEX Motorsports building in San Jose, do they have more locations or just the one ?
- Dan

Ill raise my hand

HEY GUYS,

COUNT ME IN,

READ LOTS BUT DON'T POST MUCH, MAYBE THAT WILL CHANGE??
CURRENTLY I HAVE 2 90 SC'S BOTH BLACK, 1 AUTO, 1 5 SP PLUS A PARTS CAR
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MY DAUGHTER WILL BE NEEDING WHEELS IN ABOUT A YEAR, iF I START NOW I MIGHT MAKE IT.
I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER FRIENDS THAT ALSO HAVE SC'S AND PARTS, WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER, HAVE SOME FUN, DRINK SOME BEER, TRADE PARTS

I AM IN SANTA ROSA

Hey Gang...

Looks like our Nor Cal Tally is growing and growing.
Keep it coming and keep refering people... we should be able to have a nice 2006 group !!!

John

If there is a get together, I would probably be able to bring at least 1 or 2 friends with SC's.

- Dan

Back