rebuilt 5 speed transmission from 89 sc missouri

557bird

originally had about 150000 miles on it. rebuilt about one year ago with less than 1000 miles on it. stripped the car for a drag project so there it is. asking 250 obo. send me a pm if youre interested. thanks :eek:

ps i also have the sc short block minus heads from the same car. might need rebuilding, as the motor (guess!) blew a head gasket. not really sure what it's worth so let me know what it is worth to you.

Last edited:
557bird said:
originally had about 150000 miles on it. rebuilt about one year ago with less than 1000 miles on it. stripped the car for a drag project so there it is. asking 250 obo. send me a pm if youre interested. thanks :eek:

ps i also have the sc short block minus heads from the same car. might need rebuilding, as the motor (guess!) blew a head gasket. not really sure what it's worth so let me know what it is worth to you.

Where are you located in Missouri?

meet?

557bird said:
located in cuba, mo about 65 miles sw of stlouis

Would you be interested in meetin somewhere to exchange? Also was it rebuilt with upgraded internals (Brass blocker rings) or just stock?

couldn't really tell you about internal parts. i would suspect just stock rebuild.
i would consider meeting you somewhere depending on where and how far.

columbia?

557bird said:
couldn't really tell you about internal parts. i would suspect just stock rebuild.
i would consider meeting you somewhere depending on where and how far.
Would you consider meeting in columbia or Jeff. City... I could possible throw in some extra money or I have some parts laying around I need to get rid of...

I am in need of a tranny badly, if that guy doesn't come through I would gladly pay what your asking, and i live in kansas would be willing to come and get this weekend. Very Very Very interested!!!!!!

Back