Houston Track Day

speed95

A few guys from TCCoA and here will be meeting at HRP on the 28th. Not sure of a time to meet up but let me know if you can make it out.

Chris

I'm going to try and get to the gates at 4 PM when they open.
So, I will probably leave around 3 PM. I'm taking the day off, so I can load the car up on the trailer, and get a bunch of other stuff done, instead of trying to do it the night before.

Can anyone else go that early? Wanna meet up somewhere first?

Hrp

95badbird said:
I'm going to try and get to the gates at 4 PM when they open.
So, I will probably leave around 3 PM. I'm taking the day off, so I can load the car up on the trailer, and get a bunch of other stuff done, instead of trying to do it the night before.

Can anyone else go that early? Wanna meet up somewhere first?

I should be able to be there early as I will be off that Friday, and by the time I get tires swaped out at the track it should be about time for the lanes to open.

83GT460 said:
I should be able to be there early as I will be off that Friday, and by the time I get tires swaped out at the track it should be about time for the lanes to open.

sweet!! finally get to meet some more bird guys.

BTW, my bird is a laser red 95, it will be on a trailer, if your interested in staying close(all the birds I mean.), in the pits.

Robert and I should have the day off also. If so we will be able to be down there anytime. We will be coming from the Humble area from work. If anybody wants to meet up in the area then cruise to the track let me know. We are located in some buildings on the corner of 59 and the Beltway.

Chris

Track day

speed95 said:
Robert and I should have the day off also. If so we will be able to be down there anytime. We will be coming from the Humble area from work. If anybody wants to meet up in the area then cruise to the track let me know. We are located in some buildings on the corner of 59 and the Beltway.

Chris

I can come from Conroe to Humble if you guys would like to crusie down together. I usually go that direction anyway.
Also I may go to the track this Sunday as well, but that all depends upon whether I get my new wheels, tires, hubs, and brakes. I may be too busy to go this weekend but I will definately try and make it next Friday.

Thats cool. What color is your car? Robert and I are always running around town so we might see you around.

speed95 said:
Thats cool. What color is your car? Robert and I are always running around town so we might see you around.

My car is a 95 Moonlight Blue which right now is still wearing stock wheels but hopefully by Saturday that will all be changed.

Oh ok. We saw a nice black SC with some chrome sc rims. Didnt know if that was you. Robert and I were talking about it earlier and was wondering if you had a pearl white 95 bird. So far I know of 6 in the Houston area.

speed95 said:
Oh ok. We saw a nice black SC with some chrome sc rims. Didnt know if that was you. Robert and I were talking about it earlier and was wondering if you had a pearl white 95 bird. So far I know of 6 in the Houston area.

I don't ever see any others here in Conroe, however Vernon C has a couple but I think he told me he lived in the Magnolia or Tomball area.

I think I can meet up in Humble as well...I'll let you know for sure later in the week.

Hey Chris, can I get your cell # again?

im sure chris wont mind heres his cell 281-788-9903 :D

95badbird said:
I think I can meet up in Humble as well...I'll let you know for sure later in the week.

Hey Chris, can I get your cell # again?

95badbird said:
I know the thread is one away from the top, but lets not forget about Friday. :eek:

I am still planning to go. The weather should be great on Friday night. Hopefully not as windy as was out there Sunday night.

Charles

83GT460 said:
I am still planning to go. The weather should be great on Friday night. Hopefully not as windy as was out there Sunday night.

Charles
Were you out there Sunday?

A bunch of the Mustang guys I talk to went that night.

95badbird said:
Were you out there Sunday?

A bunch of the Mustang guys I talk to went that night.

Yes I was there from about 4:30 until they closed the lanes down. I am sure some of them saw me running.

Back