Happy Memorial Day!

T

TBKHomeworld

Happy Memorial Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Memorial Day! For those of you who are BBQ, drinking, parting, having fun, staying at home, or just living, don't forget to give a special thanks today for the armed forces, past and present, and for the lives that have been given so we can live in this great country!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, for providing a safe harbor for me to make my home...this great country of the United States of America!

<FONT SIZE="+2"><Font Color="Red">G</FONT><Font Color="White">O</FONT><Font Color="Blue">D</FONT><Font Color="Red"> B</FONT><Font Color="White">L</FONT><Font Color="Blue">E</FONT><Font Color="Red">S</FONT><Font Color="White">S</FONT><Font Color="Blue"> A</FONT><Font Color="Red">M</FONT><Font Color="White">E</FONT><Font Color="Blue">R</FONT><Font Color="Red">I</FONT><Font Color="White">C</FONT><Font Color="Blue">A</FONT></FONT>

Re: Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to you to :)
Whishing everyone a safe and happy one

Happy Memorial Day to all of you. Have a safe and happy one.

Drive safe ....... have fun, and take time to remember everyone that died to make this day possible for all of us!

And I celebrated this memorial day by first off hanging my flag, then finishing up installing my new compressor, drier, liquid line, Oh.. and Oh yeah.. my passenger side engine mount which had compressed about 1/2" in less than a year!

That was the Anchor brand from Autozone. Funny thing is the driver side mount looks just fine, but when I took the old compressor off and looked at the mount, I was rather pissed that it didn't hold up worth a damm. Took it back to AZone and exchanged it since it had a lifetime warranty. At this rate, I hope they have a good supply of mounts because at 1 a year, that's going to be quite a loss at $49 a pop over 10 years or so.

Guess I'm getting better at this, the job only took me about 2hrs this time for that one side and 20 minutes of that was figure out how to get the silly thing out after unbolting everything. The trick was to dissassemble it partly by removing the 2 10mm bolts on the bottom and take it out in pieces.

Back