Worried..Got a bit of a Problem

X

xThunderbirdSCx

Hey guys, i got a bit of a problem. Ok so i started my car today and drove it all day to school, and around town, and back home again. This is the weird part. When i pulled into my house and parked the car, i had realized that nothing, absolutely nothing went wrong whatsoever today. :eek: :eek: IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY SC? I mean its gotta be broken cause its running perfectly. Ive never heard of an SC doing this. What do yall think is the problem?? :D

Be afraid... be very afraid...

A perfectly running SC is the seventh sign of the apocalypse. I suggest that you take the car out and break something on it asap....

xThunderbirdSCx said:
Hey guys, i got a bit of a problem. Ok so i started my car today and drove it all day to school, and around town, and back home again. This is the weird part. When i pulled into my house and parked the car, i had realized that nothing, absolutely nothing went wrong whatsoever today. :eek: :eek: IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY SC? I mean its gotta be broken cause its running perfectly. Ive never heard of an SC doing this. What do yall think is the problem?? :D

Would you like to have a problem? I am sure I could make your SC have a problem if you want me to :p :D

Shane

Smell something??

Maybe calm before the storm?
Then again you may have just been visited by the SC fairy last night.
Bling! Your SC is now happy.
:D

What do ya'll mean? I've had my 1995 SC since 2001, and really never had a problem with it except regular maintenance. And now just the subfram needs tightened.

1995 SC Auto
power everything, all leather :p

I remember way back in '96, I almost went a full day without any problems in my SC. It still brings a tear to my eye!

:D :p

Good luck!

Hey Brian, glad to hear you have been able to enjoy your SC for so long without any major problems.
So far my SC has been decent. Only a few hiccups here and there that I have corrected over the last 1-1/2 years.
A long lasting SC is based off of good general and preventative maintenance.
Mine is 150K and still going strong.
Knock on wood. (Can't help it. Superstitious hockey player.)
Peace!
Bill
:D

Other than needing a clutch right now, the onlyest problem I have ever had with my XR7 is a loose wire on the starter causing it to not start.I tightened up that connection and will soon be putting in a new clutch (general maint. thing anyways), other than that, this XR7 with 131,000 miles is the best running, most reliable car I have ever had. Definately better than any Generic Motors garbage I have owned or currently own.

Tracy

~~~~ i have many problams with mine but when january comes and taxes come in my car will run and drive and look perfect ....... 6 grand can do alot

Back