PDA

View Full Version : Help.

commonmanthemes
10-19-2005, 12:58 AM
I just signed up and paid for my membership to SCCOA on Sunday night. I got my confirmation via email on Monday. For some reason I can't figure out how to make/modify a user page. I noticed that on other members' pages there is a link to modify that page at the bottom. But, there's not even even a user page set at the moment. Do I need to do this and how? Or do I just wait for one to be made for me? Thanks.

Kurt K
10-19-2005, 01:03 AM
I just signed up and paid for my membership to SCCOA on Sunday night. I got my confirmation via email on Monday. For some reason I can't figure out how to make/modify a user page. I noticed that on other members' pages there is a link to modify that page at the bottom. But, there's not even even a user page set at the moment. Do I need to do this and how? Or do I just wait for one to be made for me? Thanks.I believe somewhere it states that user pages can take a little while to get set up. Shoot an email to scguys and ask them about the page.

gldiii
10-19-2005, 06:42 PM
The only confirmation you have seen is from PayPal. We have not processed your payment at the SCCoA at this time.

Within 2 weeks you will be notified via email from me of the receipt of your dues and will given a member number. Your account will have the member number by your name and once your member page is up there will also be a link to your page by your name.

Once the page is up you can edit the text portion of your page, but will need to send any pictures you want on the page to our webmaster (Ron DiPaola) at [email protected] PLEASE include your board ID and your actual name in that email to Ron so he can match those pictures up to your page when he creates it. Ron sends out a separate email from the member number email to notify you when your page is ready.

Most poeple have lurked and waited for years before joining. Two weeks is not very long to wait after payment! :)