US Dragstrips

Quik95SC

SCCoA Member
If anyone is interested, I have found a list of most if not all dragstrips in the US and some in Canada.

Look it over and see if there is one that you would like to call and see about price and availability for next Sept/Oct time frame.

if not then use it for yourself to see what may be close to you that you can race on.

Smitty

Attachments

• United States Dragstrips.doc
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,038
Quik95SC said:
If anyone is interested, I have found a list of most if not all dragstrips in the US and some in Canada.

Look it over and see if there is one that you would like to call and see about price and availability for next Sept/Oct time frame.

if not then use it for yourself to see what may be close to you that you can race on.

Smitty

Great!

May this will help out the guys int he "plannig starts" posts for next years shootout!

I'll add this to my big folder of car stuff!!!!

Appreciate you posting it!!!

Keep in mind most tracks don't even start putting together schedules until after Jan. 1st. It would be a good idea to start calling them and let them know your trying to set up an event in that timeframe though.

This has been most helpful. If you are interested in participating please vote!

HERE!

Your vote counts! We will use your votes to target the location of the next SC Shootout.

:)

Back