Rocky Six!!!!!

WHATTHEFREAK!!!!????? Rocky coming out of retirement for a sequel!!! Didn't anyone ever tell Sylvester Stallone that Rocky 5 sucked? :rolleyes: LOL! Tommy Gunn! :p
The best ever Rocky movie was the one with MR. T, but who will he fight this time, Rick Flair??? :D :p :rolleyes:

dirtybird91 said:
WHATTHEFREAK!!!!????? Rocky coming out of retirement for a sequel!!! Didn't anyone ever tell Sylvester Stallone that Rocky 5 sucked? :rolleyes: LOL! Tommy Gunn! :p
The best ever Rocky movie was the one with MR. T, but who will he fight this time, Rick Flair??? :D :p :rolleyes:

I thought the same thing. After #3 they went down hill quick, but I will probably get this one as well.

Rick Flair.......too Funny LMAO

Smitty

Maybe he'll fight "Rowdy" Roddy Piper..... or Dwayne Johnson A.K.A. "The Rock" :D They ought to bring back "Thunderlips". Maybe as a training partner or something, that would be cool. :cool:

Tracy

Last edited:
doodaa said:
Isn't George Foreman looking to make another comeback too?

o god i hope not. he has enough money for the buger Grill.Anyhow his old arse would get knocked out so fast/

rocky six

Wasnt rocky supposed to be in his 30's in the first rocky,and that was in 76(or around then), so that would put him in his 60's now :confused:

HappyHourHero said:
hmm... i heard something in an artical or tv show that the champion he faces might be Mr.-T . that would be cool.

I really doubt it because Mr.-T has been in a wheelchair and not in good health for years. :(

Back