still have parts for sale!

green73

Complete engine, missing blower top, and carnk pulley: Make offer
Complete 5-speed tranny, pedals, everything including ECU for swap: Make offer
2 sets of heads: Make offer
3 pairs of door panels, Grey cloth, black cloth, black leather: Make offer
Auto tranny (supposedly heavy duty built I cannot confirm): Make offer
a bunch of other odds and ends, just ask.

I also have a 1991 Factory service manual for Thunderbirds and Cougars. SC's are included in the manual.

I am reasonably sure I have that manifold, I'll look in my shed this weekend, and get back with you. I know I have one on the engine in the car at the very least.

green73 said:
Complete engine, missing blower top, and carnk pulley: Make offer
Complete 5-speed tranny, pedals, everything including ECU for swap: Make offer
2 sets of heads: Make offer
3 pairs of door panels, Grey cloth, black cloth, black leather: Make offer
Auto tranny (supposedly heavy duty built I cannot confirm): Make offer
a bunch of other odds and ends, just ask.
What year did the door panels come from?

gonna add some more to the list of stuff I definately have.
Solid spun aluminum spare wheel with donut.
1.1" rear sway bar

WOW nobody wants/needs a 5-speed?

Ok, but will this 5 speed fit a Foxbody 5.0? If it's the wrong tranny than no ammount of tools or right attitude will make it work. It's a simple question, really.

I honestly couldn't tell you. I would guess it would take alot of fabrication and modification to a crossmember, and trans tunnel. I have never looked under a Fox bodied stang, let alone taken any measurements for such a project, so I don't know. It may bolt up to a 5.0, but there again I don't know how different the bellhousing flange is from a 3.8 and 5.0. Honestly with all the variables involved I would stick with a manual tranny designed for that application. The M5r2 from what I understand is unique to the SC birds, and more related to the 5 speed in a Bronco, but the shifter placement is completely different.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL the ground effects, bumper covers and '91 gas tank will be gone Monday morning! Tired of them laying in my yard. I haven't decided if I am trashing the door panels yet. At this point I would take $10 for the lot of GFX/covers, and tank, if anyone wanted them (no shipping, pick-up only on these parts).

Back