My new tranny is finally here and a house

metalman

It arrived at the shipping dock in Chesapeake on friday. I'm gonna pick it up on monday and probably get to it at the end of the week.

I have the availability to use the Navy lifts at Little Creek. Do you think I should go for it? The only bad thing about that is if I forget something I'd have to go all the way back home, or don't finish it in a day I don't thing they'd let me leave there.

I pray that this it the last major fix I have in years. I mean, what else can go sour that I haven't replaced or upgraded already!?

My monitary priorities are going to majorly shift in the next few weeks. My fiance and I just bought our first house. We're closing on it in mid Nov. We're obviously very excited. It's kinda wierd- Just like I emersed myself in my SC when I first bought it, I can feel myself doing it with the house and we haven't even moved in. We're gonna have some stuff to do when we move in like fix some settling cracks in ceiling dry wall, we're gonna repaint, new furiture. We went to the Homarama in Norfolk last weekend and got a ton of ideas.

I'm gonna be a busy dude this next month!

Thanks for letting me rejoice :D

Anthony

metalman said:
It arrived at the shipping dock in Chesapeake on friday. I'm gonna pick it up on monday and probably get to it at the end of the week.

I have the availability to use the Navy lifts at Little Creek. Do you think I should go for it? The only bad thing about that is if I forget something I'd have to go all the way back home, or don't finish it in a day I don't thing they'd let me leave there.

I pray that this it the last major fix I have in years. I mean, what else can go sour that I haven't replaced or upgraded already!?

My monitary priorities are going to majorly shift in the next few weeks. My fiance and I just bought our first house. We're closing on it in mid Nov. We're obviously very excited. It's kinda wierd- Just like I emersed myself in my SC when I first bought it, I can feel myself doing it with the house and we haven't even moved in. We're gonna have some stuff to do when we move in like fix some settling cracks in ceiling dry wall, we're gonna repaint, new furiture. We went to the Homarama in Norfolk last weekend and got a ton of ideas.

I'm gonna be a busy dude this next month!

Thanks for letting me rejoice :D

Anthony

Congrats Anthony! Not sure what kind of furniture you're into, but my wife works at Good Wood across from Pembroke Mall. She can help you if you like oak stuff.

...Awwriiiggghhttt Anthony!!!!!!Get that car together 'cause once you're in your house you will be really busy with that......and remember...tell Robin that ya'll can't get get married on FFW weekend...we gotta' go racin'!LOL!
z

Thanks Guys!
Mike, I'll talk to Robin. Oak is nice. We might have to check it out. Thanks.

Hey Z. If it ends up being that weekend, I'll do my best to persuade her :rolleyes: But, I don't want to end up divorced even before I've been married. :D

I already have my gears spinning about additions to the house. It has a one car attached garage. But, the house is on a corner lot and I plan to make a large two car-ish sized garage on the side, facing the sidestreet and converting the garage to living space. Maybe a music room, den, whatever.

It would be nice to finally get my "wrenchin' on" indoors for once. :rolleyes: I'm sick of this driveway crap.

Thanks again guys! Wish me luck on that tranny

Anthony

Back