2nd Try at meeting up in NOR Cal

jleopold

Is anyone game for meeting in Nor Cal ?
We could still to a Saturday Breakfast or Sunday afternoon meet up somewhere...

a Meat

:eek: !!!!!
jleopold said:
Is anyone game for meeting in Nor Cal ?
We could still to a Saturday Breakfast or Sunday afternoon meet up somewhere...
im up for it this weekend if anyones available!!!! :D breadkfast or even hooters in the city, would be a cool drive. let me know if anyone else is interested or john. ;)

ramon.

Hi Kurt !

Well it looks like you're up in Sacramento - Ramon is in Redwood City. I'm in Tracy ... so heck either way I have the shortest travel distance. I was orginally thinking that Tracy is a midway point for everyone. We could do a breakfast or lunch thing on a Saturday... or we could do a Friday night thing... I was thinking about putting something in our small newspaper to gather in more people. There's also a guy in Livermore who emailed me too.

Do you want to make it a bigger event or do we want to shoot for this Saturday for Breakfast or Sunday afternoon or something ?

Tracy is half way point?

It's 2 1/2 hours from Redwood city to Sac. and 1 1/2 to Sac. from
Tracy. I think that Sac. would meet the half way point at this point and time.

I work Friday nite, so thats out....for me anyway. I think a saturday thing or Sunday thing would be better all around.

Kurt

Well ... halfway relative to you guys... I guess... Rewood is about an hour ... Says Ramon... I drive Sac about 3 times a week and down the five is a bit over an hour ... well if your up by Roseville or the other areas then ya... more than an hour...

I just sent an email out to individuals to see if they want to do it on Saturday.

Is that cool with you ... I don't have Jim Ds. email address... if you know how to catch up with him ...please invite him or anyone you know... If we get enough people I can maybe get us in the Tracy Press ... I'm a stringer / photo guy....

a meat!!!

:eek:
jleopold said:
Well ... halfway relative to you guys... I guess... Rewood is about an hour ... Says Ramon... I drive Sac about 3 times a week and down the five is a bit over an hour ... well if your up by Roseville or the other areas then ya... more than an hour...

I just sent an email out to individuals to see if they want to do it on Saturday.

Is that cool with you ... I don't have Jim Ds. email address... if you know how to catch up with him ...please invite him or anyone you know... If we get enough people I can maybe get us in the Tracy Press ... I'm a stringer / photo guy....
john,

saturday would be cool with me :rolleyes: just let me know what time and address to meet. cant wait!!! :eek: finally a little meat ;) keep me informed.

ramon.

Back