im moving to Dubai

HMMMMM-wonder how much of that was photoshopped? I served some time in the military over there-and you STILL do not see a woman dressed western style in the open.

BTW-move over there-plan to become a tea or coffee drinker-no alcohol as Dubai is a dry country. :D :eek:

never mind the woman, the ford gt is one hell of a ride. i particularily like the shot of the blower in the back window. what a car. too bad they never sold em in canada. i almost had the chance to drive one when they first came out. from what i have heard, they may be dicontinuing production of these cars and bringing in the shelby concepts to take its place. what a shame.

I spent a year in Saudi Arabia and I vacationed in Dubai. It is not a dry country, and you certainly do see women dressed like that. Jumeria Beach is full of beautiful bikini clad women, and the bars in the evening will give you whiplash if you are not careful. Dubai could very well be the coolest place on earth, I would give my left nut to vacation there again.

Dave

I served time in Oman(southeast of Saudi) and we saw women like that everywhere. I'm quite sure it helped that we stayed in Muscat, and thats a vacation meca for rich Europeans. I saw two girls at a mall there, and all of a sudden I remembered all of my french from high school- too bad they still didn't understand me:(

I will go to Dubai and Oman in January, to vacation for two weeks!! :p :D

But I'm not a rich guy... ;)

That seems like a pretty cool place but I would never want to go there alone. Boy some of those girls are hot as hell.

Shane

Back