PDA

View Full Version : Ford Racing Str Wheel

DMZ
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
I hava a/the "Ford Racing" steering wheel which will drop right on your 94 and up Bird. I just took it off. It came with the car I just bought. I aint a big handed guy and wasnt all that excited about it. Its like a Nascar steering wheel! :eek: It is in superb condition with no cuts, scratches or flaws. It has all the stuff to go on any Super Coupe or 94 and up Bird. Some of the internal parts that had to be used to go on our cars looks like may have come out of a junk yard as they have a bit of rust on the horn contacts,etc. But that doesnt show so who gives a crap! :D The leather and plastic and cruise buttons are just FINE!
I will have some pics ready shortly if you contact me at [email protected]
I want 100.00 cash. I live in Utah. I will ship UPS C.O.D to the buyer. You pay the 100.00 plus shipping and c.o.d costs. Upon agreement, I pack it up, ship it and call you with total cost so you can have cash ready.
I have full instructions and even two metric bolts to fit the holes for the wheel puller.
I monitor my email(above) daily so its best to contact me there. BTW, its a cake install. If I can do it and not ****, anyone can! :)
Half the price of a new one!
Take care, Danny

CaifanSC
10-26-2005, 11:25 PM
sent u an email friend.

XxSlowpokexX
10-26-2005, 11:51 PM
If he doesnt go for it..Ill be next in line!

DMZ
10-27-2005, 08:56 PM
I have you guys down in order. If one backs out the other comes next.
Thanks for the interest. It is a nice wheel and is really in nice shape. The pictures dont do it justice and I didnt shine it up so it would look natural in the pic. I am going to clean it with some leather cleaner and protectant I have for my leather furniture before I ship it. The metric bolts are kind of a bitch to find with that pitch but they will come with it so all you do is need a wheel puller which you can get cheap or loan out from AutoZone for free. I will also send instructions if needed. Take R easy!

x182dan
10-27-2005, 09:00 PM
post up some pics or email me a picture [email protected] I was thinking about getting an aftermarket wheel and even if yours is sold I'd like to see it, Thanks Dan

DMZ
10-27-2005, 11:25 PM
x182 I sent some pics, hope it worked!