New best ET! 12.263 @ 111.40

supercatxr7

Finally got my ET down to 12.26 at 111.40 mph with a 1.788 60 foot. Couldn't have done it without some tuning from XR7DAVE. He found the power I was missing with a good tune. Rest of my runs were 12.3's at 111-112 mph for the day.

I have the crank overdrive pulley coming from MP, so I will be able to throw a few more lbs of boost at the car and hopefully pull down into high 11's in next few weeks before the season is over.

DSC00444.jpg

Last edited:
supercatxr7 said:
Finally got my ET down to 12.26 at 111.40 mph with a 1.788 60 foot. Couldn't have done it without some tuning from XR7DAVE. He found the power I was missing with a good tune. Rest of my runs were 12.3's at 111-112 mph for the day.

I have the crank overdrive pulley coming from MP, so I will be able to throw a few more lbs of boost at the car and hopefully pull down into high 11's in next few weeks before the season is over.

DSC00444.jpg
nice run u should gut the car and run it again

congrats mark! I think you will really like the 10% crank pulley. It really helped my car! hopefully it will help you hit the 11 second mark

Are you running ported heads and/or cam? If so whats the specs, if you don't mind me asking.

Very nice numbers :) .

overdrive...

David Neibert said:
Nice job Mark...how much are you overdriving the blower now ?

David

Thanks, 2.75" blower pulley and 10% Jackshaft pulley. Getting around 16-17lbs of boost. The MP crank pulley should allow me to run a little bigger SC pulley and get some belt grab. I broke my jackshaft to crank belt after the 12.2 run. The belt was only a couple weeks old, so I think I was getting some slip there. MP crank pulley should be here this week hopefully.

cam...

CMac89 said:
Are you running ported heads and/or cam? If so whats the specs, if you don't mind me asking.

Very nice numbers :) .

Dr. Fred Cam with .580 lift 224 intake and exhaust duration. Steigemeier heads.

supercatxr7 said:
Thanks, 2.75" blower pulley and 10% Jackshaft pulley. Getting around 16-17lbs of boost. The MP crank pulley should allow me to run a little bigger SC pulley and get some belt grab. I broke my jackshaft to crank belt after the 12.2 run. The belt was only a couple weeks old, so I think I was getting some slip there. MP crank pulley should be here this week hopefully.

Mark,

Do you know if the new crank pulley will work with underdrives or will the WP pulley need to be changed back to stock size ?

David

David Neibert said:
Mark,

Do you know if the new crank pulley will work with underdrives or will the WP pulley need to be changed back to stock size ?

David
I had to go back to stock waterpump pulley

wp

Kevin, was there an interference issue due to the size of crank pulley? I'm still waiting for mine. Also, what size belt did you need?

supercatxr7 said:
Kevin, was there an interference issue due to the size of crank pulley? I'm still waiting for mine. Also, what size belt did you need?
I got a dayco 5080435 belt, Since i still have the 7 rib jackshaft I had to cut 1 rib off that belt. They do not offer a longer belt in a 7 rib. Plus i had to run the stock waterpump pulley. Other than that it worked great

Back