will a 6x8 fit in a S/C?

I have 6x9 in the back (little bit of cutting) and I believe you can use 6x8 in the doors (have not verified this, kept those stock size).

Ok cool... I just bought a pair of 2-way rockford fosgate 5x7's and was looking at some 6x8's thought about them for the back..

Thanks awesome... Then i will put my 5x7 2-way rockford fosgates in the front and buy 2 6x8 fosgates for the back.. Should i go coaxial or 2 way for ther rear? why is there such a price diffrence? they should blow away the factory speakers eaither way since they rattle and shi*..

2 or 3 way is way better than standard, the price differance is for the quality of sound your going to get

Another audio question...

My s/c came with premium sound.. No sub but it apears that there are 2 amps under the package tray? does this mean i HAD a sub and could just use the amp thats there ? or am i better just buying and aftermarket? I was looking into a 10" rockford fosgate punch sub are they any good? thought of just buying 1 and say a 400 watt amp make my own box.... somthing small dont need crazy bass..

Back