hey im porting a spare blower case

mannysc

want to try some different things anyone think there is a benifit going farther than this on air intake side. sorry bad pics

second bad pics

what you think dont want to go to wild but did cut up into rotors vee a little deeper.maybe get bigger bite of air??

Last edited:
Manny, the boys at Magnuson have done so much trial and error on porting already that it almost seems to be a waste to start the process over.

I've never talked to them so I don't know how much they are willing to share, but you might want to give them a call and discuss your thoughts.

There are things going on in the case when running that are non-obvious, and make what would look like a good idea, a not so good idea.

Im sending my blower out to Embree to get ported this monday...WHos better Embree or Magnum Powers?...Hell if I know....I wish I could see what exactly is being done to the cases...I'm far from experimenting with porting a blower..But we all need to start somewhere..So if Manny has a spare blower to play with..By all means go for it...Just be carefull how you approach it..Bigger isnt always better in all aspects:O)

I need some pics of ported blower

anyone had theirs ported post some pics

Attachments

• tes.jpg
    tes.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 190
Back