rebuilt lower hinges

No

mlbuxbaum said:
Does anyone know who was selling the lower hinges already rebuilt? I need one bad.
Don't know of anybody that sells a complete hinge already rebuilt, but it very easy using the Kit from MN12 (RroStreetRich). I already did one of them with know problems, just a little re-adjustment after the install.

Smitty

There is a guy who sells them on ebay rather often.. I've no idea how he manages to get them in stock, but he does. He also sell door seals (I have one) and they are good. seller's name is djk5762. He only has a coin/cup holder listed at the moment. Here's an old hinge.

Hinge Kits, Motor Mounts, and much more.Also Car cover for sale beautifully designed.

Hello,

Yes we are doing the hinge Kits now. We have them in stock. Plus engine mounts 3.8L solid rubber mounts the same as MN12 Performance sold. plus the 4.6L the 5.0L the Mark Vlll plus many other Items we will be carrying soon.We have not stole this from Rich we know each others boundries. We just thought you should know.
I will place the link below. We have other Items you will find soon. In our Ebay store which the link below will take you to. Or very soon the link below or this is the new home which is about to open anyday.
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Thanks again,
Victor and Diane and associates

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. This will also help you save on shipping charges for multiple purchases.Please just click on this link every time you purchase an item to receive benefits. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

TbirdSCFan said:
There is a guy who sells them on ebay rather often.. I've no idea how he manages to get them in stock, but he does. He also sell door seals (I have one) and they are good. seller's name is djk5762. He only has a coin/cup holder listed at the moment. Here's an old hinge.

Hi Yes Don sell's some hinges! a great SCCOA Member. Honesty, Integrity, I know him very well.
Victor....

I bought the DIY kit from Spinning Wheels and it was easy as pie. I did it all by myself. :D I do have a amendment to MN12's instructions though. It is MUCH easier to get the lower body side bolts out, if you go through the wheel well instead of trying to get them out by going between the fender and door.

HINGE kITS AT SPINNINGWHEELS-SC FOR NOW...

mlbuxbaum said:
I bought the DIY kit from Spinning Wheels and it was easy as pie. I did it all by myself. :D I do have a amendment to MN12's instructions though. It is MUCH easier to get the lower body side bolts out, if you go through the wheel well instead of trying to get them out by going between the fender and door.

Hi I know your Avitar but can't think of you name. I'll check it out afterwards. Thanks Man. I will tell Rich and We will keep it in mind and make a notation.. We have plenty. I got home a little while ago, I sure do appreciate that...Dark Vader. I know! I know you and I can't think of your name HMMM.Thanks a Bunch. I'll see how your system works. Take it easy and thanks for your help passing the word around. Have a good Week end.

I'm coming back. Wth your name and in Other ways as well.....!

THANKS LEE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NEW STORE OR AT THE EBAY STORE! HOPEFULLY OPENING ANY DAY NEXT WEEK IF THE SUN GOD'S WILL ALLOW US ;) :)

Last edited:
MN12Performance.com is not Pro Street Rich's site. It is Rich Thompsons site. And he only sells the rebuild kits.

WOW New Spell check. Now I can write away even Longer Post!!! Look out!

Scott Long said:
MN12Performance.com is not Pro Street Rich's site. It is Rich Thompsons site. And he only sells the rebuild kits.

Hi Yep, Your are right!

Thanks for clearing it up for others.

Stop by when ever. Look at that They put spell check in just for me! I asked for it and I got it!;) :p :) Thanks Guy's!!!!!!!!!!
Take it easy!

Back