I Need Pictures!!

19TbirdSC91

i need as many pictures as possible, of SC's, i am doing a project for portfolio, and i am going to compile pictures together to make them look like they were all taken at the same time, and im doing this in a series of hopefully 4 or 5 different squares, should look pretty sweet, i already have one done, but u need/want more pics of mainly SC's, anything works, interiors, exteriors, even racing would be pretty cool...so help me out!...please...lol...

i know of the member pics, but i was jus hoping that you guys had more pics of SC's "in action" and stuff like that, ya know what i mean?

19TbirdSC91 said:
i need as many pictures as possible, of SC's, i am doing a project for portfolio, and i am going to compile pictures together to make them look like they were all taken at the same time, and im doing this in a series of hopefully 4 or 5 different squares, should look pretty sweet, i already have one done, but u need/want more pics of mainly SC's, anything works, interiors, exteriors, even racing would be pretty cool...so help me out!...please...lol...

I look for a few pictures of my SC that were a little diffrent. Dont know if it is what your looking for

Ken

Attachments

• Front in motion.jpg
    Front in motion.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Front hood 2.jpg
    Front hood 2.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Engine compartment 2.jpg
    Engine compartment 2.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
i like that picture a lot, i was thinkin pics of cars moving...maybe even racing, like the one i have done is from the driver seat, and the speedo is pegged at 120...so its sweet...pics like that, not the cliche "oh here's my car" as much, even though those can be OK, but i want something kind of out there....im hoping this will be sweet, and ill post it on here if i can figure out how to do that, lol....we'll see...

Here are some pics of how my SCs usually look.

nitrous5.jpg

fuelhoses.jpg

David

Thanx for the complimentsand i know what you mean about the pictures in action, but very rare is my car in "action" :p

but after the HG's get done and my raised put on, we have this thing called "Rally on the Valley", i'll get some pics of that , maybe round thanksgiving, unless you need em by then

latas
shane

Action pics....why didn't you say so.

Here's Chris Wise and Chris Mendola in action helping me fix my SC.

Chris&Chris.jpg

David

Last edited:
David Neibert said:
Action pics....why didn't you say so.

Here's Chris Wise and Chris Mendola in action helping me fix my SC.

Chris&Chris.jpg

David

Good one! I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

titanium89scguy said:
hey dave n
is that pic of you and chris wise and mendola recent
or are they still in with sc's

No it's from a couple years ago. Mendola bought an Acura and got married and has pretty much dissapeared. Wise is still around but is out of the country 2/3 of the time, flying cargo all over the world in 747s.

He's been working on a big block 68-69 Olds Cutlass for more than a year now in his spare time. Once he's done with that he may get another SC. He's planning to come over and give me a hand putting the turbo car back together next week.

David

Back