Need Aod Clutches

C_More

I have recently purchased an Art Carr Performance transmission and had some bad luck with the TV cable working its way loose and burning up my clutches!

I need to know where I can purchase a good set of clutches,I want to do the work myself... so I just need to find new high performance clutches.

It anyone know of anything else I may need just let me know any help is welcome I'm just a newbie at the tranny rebuilding process, but the tranny only has 5000 miles on it so I hope I can get away with just changing the clutches and maybe the OD band.

Thanks Chris

The best clutches you can get are the late model 4r70w ones. The band is available with a similar material on it. if you want drop me a message and I'll see if I can get the stuff for you.
Alan

C_More said:
I have recently purchased an Art Carr Performance transmission and had some bad luck with the TV cable working its way loose and burning up my clutches!

I need to know where I can purchase a good set of clutches,I want to do the work myself... so I just need to find new high performance clutches.

It anyone know of anything else I may need just let me know any help is welcome I'm just a newbie at the tranny rebuilding process, but the tranny only has 5000 miles on it so I hope I can get away with just changing the clutches and maybe the OD band.

Thanks Chris

Maybe it wasn't the TV cable. The clutches are gone in my Art Carr tranny also and I know it wasn't a TV cable related problem.

Back