found a pic of jimmy2coupes

Jimmy's car looks really cool with that Mach1 hood worked over so it works with the 94/95 front bumper.

Shane

Jimmy 2Coupes said:
I wish I could see it but my machine won't bring up any links lately for some reason. If it is my car I wound up running a best E.T. of 13.2300 and a best mph of 105.15

titanium89scguy, I'm down for next spring anytime. :)
Based on your mods, we have damn near the same mods.

What cam are you running? Also, what was your 60ft.? I wasn't too sure, but I though 300rwhp was good for 12's, but i dunno.

Good numbers :)

My cam is a mild Comp regrind 493/493 lift and 210/210 duation. My best 60' yesterday was 1.918. Best ever was 1.816. I do believe there is a high 12 in this car if I can just get my 60' down some. I'm also still running the stock single intercooler w/fan on it and that ain't helping none. :eek:

Jimmy 2Coupes said:
My cam is a mild Comp regrind 493/493 lift and 210/210 duation. My best 60' yesterday was 1.918. Best ever was 1.816. I do believe there is a high 12 in this car if I can just get my 60' down some. I'm also still running the stock single intercooler w/fan on it and that ain't helping none. :eek:
Do you mean 210/220? I run the stock IC with the fan too. I have all my mods listed in my sig. Hopefully I can get 30 rwhp from porting the blower, porting heads, and putting cam in, but we'll see. :)

yea i think im gonna bite the bullet and just pay someone a lump of money to fix my car so i can actully attend with it!

titanium89scguy said:
yea i think im gonna bite the bullet and just pay someone a lump of money to fix my car so i can actully attend with it!

You just never learn now do you Jim? :rolleyes:

Shane

Jimmy 2Coupes said:
I wish I could see it but my machine won't bring up any links lately for some reason. If it is my car I wound up running a best E.T. of 13.2300 and a best mph of 105.15

titanium89scguy, I'm down for next spring anytime. :)

Here's the pic, it is from Sunday. It looks like that guy takes a lot of pics there. He has them set up by date.

Attachments

• YOK0405.jpg
    YOK0405.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 43
i was gonna post that but it wouldnt get small enough for sccoa haha i like the picture to it sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy

Back