PDA

View Full Version : WTT '89 SC (use as core for MP) for a late model S/C

JStudrawa
11-02-2005, 05:17 PM
I have an extra M90 off my 1989 XR7. I have replaced it with a lower mileage blower from a '92 Bird.

I am wondering if anyone with a late model blower would trade and use the '89, if they are intending to go with a MP2 or 3.

I am under the assumption that an '89 core works just as well for MP-ing as a late model? No loss the other party, I'll cover all shipping, etc.

Blower is in decent shape, needs a rebuilt/porting/MP but should suffice as a solid core. Rick Cunningham can give his opinion if needed, he did the swap for me.

JStudrawa
11-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Bump to top.

JStudrawa
12-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Bump. I know someone wants to use an old '89 blower for a core, rather than their nice late model one that has a home just waiting for it :)

lowflying90
12-30-2005, 03:36 PM
if you can pull this switcharoo off with out any cash to go with it .....................that will be awesome. haha and if you find a second person willing to do this trade let me know as i have a spare early one as well.

JStudrawa
01-03-2006, 11:58 AM
I'd be willing to add a bit of cash to this deal. I would hope that someone with new style blower wouldn't just callously waste the extra HP. Not when someone else can benefit as well, in my opinion.

We'll see who bites.