Deeeeetroit Basketball!

brandonhgt

Starts tonight. My pick is the Pistons getting the title back from the spurs come spring. Im counting on upgraded play from the bench players like Darko, Delfino and Arroyo pulling them through and helping the starters stay fresh (unlike last year).

Any other NBA fans hanging around here? Thoughts?

Deeeeeee - troit - SUCKS
Deeeeeee - troit - SUCKS
Deeeeeee - troit - SUCKS

:)

i hate basketball, its a stupid sport.

Detroit IS going to win the title again this year for sure!!
You definitely cant forget agout McDyess off the bench, he's by far the best "Bench Player" Detroit has. Im looking for another championship for sure.

littleboylan said:
Detroit IS going to win the title again this year for sure!!
You definitely cant forget agout McDyess off the bench, he's by far the best "Bench Player" Detroit has. Im looking for another championship for sure.

Don't forget you guys have a new coach who coaches a completely different style than LB did. Gonna be interesting to see how they adapt. It'll be fun watching the Pistons, Pacers & Heat battle it out in the east this season, with the Cabs & Bulls not too far behind. I'm a lifelong Pacers fan & can't stand the Pistons, but even I HAVE to make the Spurs favorites to repeat. Picking up Finley & Van Exel in the offseason just made them even better.

Defense

Detroits defensive intensity is too much. Now with Flip Saunders, were getting more offense as well, so I think we didnt lose nothing with LB leaving. Either way the Eastern Conference is going to turn into a battle.

Back