The Virtual mugs of our SC brethren

V8Supercoupe

I have this talk with every guy I meet for the first time from the club.
How suprising is it when you meet someone for the first time?
I always have a certain picture in my mind of how someone is going to look before I actually meet them. Then when I finally meet them, they are entirely different then what I expect.

I happened to see a picture of Damon.
UM....Nothing, not even close to what I pictured. Not that I mean that negatively, it's just funny how your mind can lead you, or ACTUALLY, how one's personality can set their appearance in your mind and you just go with it.
I talked to Dave Dalke a month or so ago. Even his voice was different than what I expected. LOL!
SO, I always wondered what people were expecting of me. I suppose you guys think I'm a big, BUFF, good looking stud that all the women flock too, but I'm really not. :D :rolleyes: :D

Anyhow,
DO any of you guys find that people are a lot different then what you expect?

SKip

This happens with me alot. You meet people and make notes about their appearances. Then you hear about someone with the same personality and qualities of the other person you met, and immediatly you imagine the new one to look and sound like the old one. Lets play this game. What do you think i look like, from previous posts ive made in the past?

Hrmmm,
Young, thin(140-150lb-ish) blonde hair, I was going to say glasses, but I decided no.
Can't decide if your a smoker or not. Probably a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy.
:p

I had Rand Baker NAILED when I met him. Micah was VERY close...Wynn Carter will suprise the heck out of you. The Adens were close to what I expected as was Dave N. You missed tons of fun when you missed the shootout.

Chris

I always figured Randy to be a short, heavy set guy with a beard. I saw Micah a few years back, he was taller than I expected.

Wynn comes across as a short, skinny mad scientist type. I haven't figured out whether he is the grease monkey type or the clean cut type.

Skip

Sounds like a personal add.....you guys looking to hook up :D

V8Supercoupe said:
Hrmmm,
Young, thin(140-150lb-ish) blonde hair, I was going to say glasses, but I decided no.
Can't decide if your a smoker or not. Probably a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy.
:p

No Brian, I got my sights set on you!!!! :eek: :D

Hows the car going? Looks like you've been finding your weak spots the hard way eh? Bummer.
I may see you down at the shootout of your gonna go.

Ha ha, you just proved your theory correct. Im Young yes (18). But, im 6'1 225 pound military type (think football player). No glasses, brown hair...

And i talked to wynn, and i pictured him as a Texas Christopher Titus (remember that comedian who had this own tv show?)
how close am i?

I can only imagine what you guys would think of me due to my name bieng Snake. My wife would worry if she knew I was taking about guys this way. So why the hell am I responding!

Snake said:
I can only imagine what you guys would think of me due to my name bieng Snake. My wife would worry if she knew I was taking about guys this way. So why the hell am I responding!

then what does mine me :eek: :p

Skip,

Here's a picture of me and a few of the TBU guys.

Dave3.jpg

David

Snakesman 13

It means that Snake was taken already on this site. my brothers and friends call me Snake refurring to Snake Pliskin of Escape from New York cause I wore Black t shirts and army camos and carried a knife. After twenty some years the name stuck.

HAHA! hippies :rolleyes:

It wasn't b/c snake was taken, its been my username for everything for about 6 yrs, snake b/c i owned 3 different snakes, initials, then my fav number(kinda dumb i know)

Dave,
you must be the one with the purple hat on!! :D

XthunderbirdscX- I would have never guessed 6.1". Your a big boy eh?

I only wish I had a couple more inches....um...err, (`cough`) of height that is...... :rolleyes:

Back