94 Thunderbird SC

Kurt13R

I'm sad to say it but I have to sell my SC. I can't afford the car while I'm in college, so I have no other choice. But my loss is your gain!

1994 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe

Red exterior
Grey Leather Interior
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Locks
Moonroof
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
Denon Tape Deck with 10 Disc Cd Changer in the trunk
Premium Sound with Bazooka Sub Woofer
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4 wheel)
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Dual Power Seats
K&N panel air filter
Shift Kit

I also have installed true dual exhaust on the car. I have 2 1/2 inch pipes running back from each manifold into two 40 Series Flowmaster Delta Flow Mufflers with 2- 3 inch chrome tips. This exhaust looks and sounds amazing.

The engine was installed BRAND NEW from the Ford Dealership roughly 26,000 miles ago. I have all the paperwork and receipts that prove the mileage and everything. The transmission was also replaced with a brand new transmission roughly 9,000 miles ago. Again I have all documentation which tells the mileage. The odometer reads 115,xxx miles, so the body and frame are in great shape as well. The car was originally purchased from a Ford Dealership in Illinois by the previous owner. She brought the car to PA when she bought her second home. She kept every piece of documentation, since the purchase of the car. I am the 2nd owner of this car. The car is located in Kutztown, PA which is located about 1 hour northwest of Philadelphia

I'm not going to list a price, if you are interested make me a serious offer. I have pictures and will send upon request. Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you.

Any questions feel free to email me at either badboyz56@hotmail.com or krage611@kutztown.edu

Last edited:
Back