blinker problem

tbirdcrazy

I would have the blinker on then all of the sudden it would let out this loud buzz that sounds like its coming from inside the dash then the blinker wouldn't blink. I've noticed that after it stops blinking the lower side marker lights would come on as normal but the rest of the lights wouldn't blink.

The fuse is fine what else would it be?

Thanks for the help

Mine did that and i wasted time and money on the Turn signal relay under the dash to find out there was a problem with a ground/wire connection in the actual multi-function switch on the steering column (one you click for blinkers and wipers). Which wire? I honestly have no clue, i just wiggled a couple around and hit it a few times, and hasn't given me a problem since :confused: so just try that and see if that works.

snakesm13 said:
Mine did that and i wasted time and money on the Turn signal relay under the dash to find out there was a problem with a ground/wire connection in the actual multi-function switch on the steering column (one you click for blinkers and wipers). Which wire? I honestly have no clue, i just wiggled a couple around and hit it a few times, and hasn't given me a problem since :confused: so just try that and see if that works.

If this does not fix your problem then you may have to replace the entire multi-function switch.

Shane

I was just joking, its an old tale that was told by repair shops to vulnerable customers.
Urban legend. Sorry for not helping out my sc has the later style multiswitch.

Back