Very Sad Day...my Grandma Died Yesterday....

lube70

My grandmother died yesterday...November 3rd. Very sad day not only because she died...95 years old....the fact that she was an EXCELLENT GRANDMA!!!!!

If anyone's interested, the services are in North Arlington....Parow's Funeral Home on Saturday and Sunday...Sat 7-9pm and Sun 2-6pm. I know she loved hearing the stories o about our car shows and meets (a REAL CAR BUFF!!!!)....

Anyway, she was a great Grandma..We'd talk for hours about the "older" topics and hear stories about the Great Depression and the good times of the 20's thirties and the great cars she drove.....Imagine, no roads and driving to Washington D.C.!!!!! I was able to get a great deal of info about my family history from her and save so many of the great stories that would have been lost if she had not told them.

I can only say....talk to your parents and grandparents about their lives. You will be suprised about what you learn about them and yourself.

Thanks Guys and gals....

Don

First of all, sorry to hear of the loss. This is now two loved ones lost for yesterday.
A good friend of mine Chris(speed95) lost his great grandma yesterday also.
Keep your head up during these difficult times......GOD won't give you more than you can handle :)

Sorry

Don

Very sorry to hear of your loss

It really stinks losing someone who you are close to

Back