Help In St. Louis

Motohead

SCCoA Member
My car has been apart for close to two years. I have the motor together and bolted in the car I am having trouble figuring out the wiring & vacuum connections it’s just been to long, I can’t remember. The car is in Hazelwood, is there anyone around that area who could drive over in their SC so I can look at your engine compartment and figure mine out ?

I would, but the only SC/XR7 I have that's roadworthy at the moment looks a little different under the hood. ;)

I don't know if it would help, but you're welcome to stop by my place sometime to take a look at one of my parts SC's or XR7's. I have a couple that are complete/running, but aren't roadworthy.

I'm in Imperial, MO, by the way.

-Rod

racecougar said:
I would, but the only SC/XR7 I have that's roadworthy at the moment looks a little different under the hood. ;)

I don't know if it would help, but you're welcome to stop by my place sometime to take a look at one of my parts SC's or XR7's. I have a couple that are complete/running, but aren't roadworthy.

I'm in Imperial, MO, by the way.

-Rod

Thanks I may have to do that are there any other takers out there?

Motohead said:
Thanks I may have to do that are there any other takers out there?
I could probably swing by, but I definitely can't do it today and tomorrow doesn't look much better. I do have 3 different varieties to look at at my house if you wanted to. An 89 XR7 and a 95 SC (both stock and not drivable due to license and/or insurance) and then my 92 which may already be off the road for the season.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed, we are planning a mini-meet next Saturday. Maybe some of us could field trip to your house.

Kurt K said:
I could probably swing by, but I definitely can't do it today and tomorrow doesn't look much better. I do have 3 different varieties to look at at my house if you wanted to. An 89 XR7 and a 95 SC (both stock and not drivable due to license and/or insurance) and then my 92 which may already be off the road for the season.

Anyway, if you haven't noticed, we are planning a mini-meet next Saturday. Maybe some of us could field trip to your house.

YES YES to both sugestions you have mail

Back