PDA

View Full Version : SuperCoupe sighting in El Paso

TbirdSCFan
11-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Wondering if a club member was the owner of the titanium 91 SC at the Cattle Baron yesterday. Looked nice. :cool:

txsc
11-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Wondering if a club member was the owner of the titanium 91 SC at the Cattle Baron yesterday. Looked nice. :cool:

Man - you get around!!

JD

83GT460
11-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Man - you get around!!

JD

He is right Richard, El paso is a long way from the North side of Dallas.

Charles

rzibilske77
11-06-2005, 11:21 AM
If this is a paying member, then on this map it shows of two owners in el paso
This map is cool, sure has alot of us around in houston...seems like the ones i talk to most arent on there, so where are the rest of these guys at????

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68442

TbirdSCFan
11-06-2005, 06:13 PM
He is right Richard, El paso is a long way from the North side of Dallas.

CharlesJust a few miles..
We were there on business and weren't able to get a friday flight out, so had to take a Saturday morning flight (which was full :confused: ). So that evening we saunter over to the restaurant from the Hotel and I notice this primo SC in the lot. Left a note to call here. ;)

SGT Milam
11-07-2005, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=TbirdSCFan]Wondering if a club member was the owner of the titanium 91 SC at the Cattle Baron yesterday. Looked nice. :cool:[/QUOTE

Just wanted to let you all know there is another SC in El Paso. Just bought this '93 5-spd SC a few months back. Hope to be a member soon.

SGT Milam
U.S. Army
Fort Bliss, TX

TbirdSCFan
11-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Just wanted to let you all know there is another SC in El Paso. Just bought this '93 5-spd SC a few months back. Hope to be a member soon.

SGT Milam
U.S. Army
Fort Bliss, TXWelcome. If you are interested in keeping the SC in top shape and even getting more out of it, I think you'll enjoy this place. We even try to have a meet once or twice a year. :cool:

T-bird Tim
12-08-2005, 11:21 PM
I'm also in El Paso and am stationed at Ft Bliss. I have a red 92 SC, heavily modified. I'm looking for other SCers to hang out with. Hit me up. 915-355-2170. Chuck

ThunderGodRacin
12-10-2005, 01:06 PM
I'm in Killeen and looking for a body to put my motor in. I have a 1989 SC I bought in upstate NY. After blowing the HG's it sat for about a year till I moved here. once I got it pulled apart I found the floors were rotted out of it.
So I need a 5sp body for my motor . I had it done by Harold at Port Pros in Austin and he did a beautiful job. I would love a 35th car if not any 5spd will do (minus the rust) Thanks in advanced

TbirdSCFan
12-10-2005, 02:35 PM
I'm in Killeen and looking for a body to put my motor in. I have a 1989 SC I bought in upstate NY. After blowing the HG's it sat for about a year till I moved here. once I got it pulled apart I found the floors were rotted out of it.
So I need a 5sp body for my motor . I had it done by Harold at Port Pros in Austin and he did a beautiful job. I would love a 35th car if not any 5spd will do (minus the rust) Thanks in advancedWelcome to our group of Texas owners.
There is a guy in Oklahoma who parts (or did) worn out SCs; when done, he has a shell left. His name is Dan Smith he goes by bleed_ford_blue. I've had good luck with him, but not everybody else has. I kindof recommend that you go get what you need. Because I travel up there regularly, its not inconvenient for me to go get stuff. I can get you contact info if you're interested. :cool:

rzibilske77
12-10-2005, 09:47 PM
u have pm....

So I need a 5sp body for my motor . I had it done by Harold at Port Pros in Austin and he did a beautiful job. I would love a 35th car if not any 5spd will do (minus the rust) Thanks in advanced

T-bird Tim
12-13-2005, 12:20 AM
I may be able to find you a body with no rust but of course it wouldnt be drivable. You would have to pick it up in El Paso or have it shipped from here. I always run across them. I have even seen a few that run but arent in the greatest shape; no rust though.