PDA

View Full Version : Atco Raceway Track Meet

ThunderCoupe94
07-23-2002, 10:39 PM
If anyone is interested i would like to get together with some SCers and go to Atco Raceway and get to meet every1. I am there a lot but have only seen 1 SC and dude just got the car thought he was gonna run a 14.5 with a stock 91 SC so i didnt even talk to him. But anyways anyone wanna get together and go let me know. I am planning on goin sometime soon. Later guys

Jay

E-mail:: Sc94Tbird@aol.com

JSGAuto
07-24-2002, 08:32 AM
Is Atco in south Jersey? If you want to travel to Englishtown, I think you will have a better chance getting som more people to come. Most of the club members are in central/Northern Jersey.

Jim

sc4u2c
07-24-2002, 10:04 AM
hey jay....i'm up for it....when?......i passed at your house on sat. but your car wasn't there.....how about this sat. you gonna be home?.....e-mail me back and let me know...later..
neil...

ThunderCoupe94
07-25-2002, 05:04 PM
I keep forgetting that every1 lives up North. I hate living in South NJ no SC's Roll here to much except like 3 and i dont know any of em except 1 so it kinda sux. But i guess if i wanna catch up wit u guys ill have to go to Englishtown. And Neil i aint gonna be here Sat. I will be gone for Sat but anytime else i am usually free to go. Just email me and lemme know aiight man.

E-mail: Sc94Tbird@aol.com