Super Coupe Blower Swap Question

Traidmarx

whats up i got a friend with a 95 cobra... i was wondering if the blower off our cars will fit on to those cars and if so what kinda modifications would have to be done to make it fit

putting a single M90 on a 302 to me seems like it would become a restriction. An M112 would be a better swap IMO. But even then, i dont recall ever seeing an intake to bolt on an M90/M112 to a SBF :confused:

It wouldn't bolt up at all. I don't think there are any lower intakes that house the m112 blower (or m90) on a 5.0

Its doable with custom brackets and tubing. There is (or was) one kit by B&M called Intracooler i think but it was priced like at a gazzillion dollars.

I remember seeing a fox body LTD with a 302 running 11's with an m90. When i started reading about it found out the guy lives (lived?) like 30 mins away from me. Shame, i would have loved to have seen that car.

BBK made an "Instacharger" which was a passenger side mounted (sideways sitting) M90 with custom tubing. Kinda neat...never seen one in person. Was short lived though. That was in a fox body though, don't know if it would fit in the SN95 bay.

Micah

Micahdogg said:
BBK made an "Instacharger" which was a passenger side mounted (sideways sitting) M90 with custom tubing. Kinda neat...never seen one in person. Was short lived though. That was in a fox body though, don't know if it would fit in the SN95 bay.

Micah
INSTACHARGER....yes that what it was....my mistake :p . I've searched for this thing and i cant find a used one anywhere.

Back