gauge faces?

R

racinsc91

gauge faces?

Has any one ever made their own gauge faces? Need help! does anyone know where i can get custom faces or any color other than white.

Re: gauge faces?

I have seen many custom faces on thunderbirds at www.cardomain.com. Just take a look at the Thunderbirds section under custom car pages. Most people list their suppliers.

i made mine and they were sweet!!!! everone said how cool they were but i took them back off becuase i like black better

i still have the file on my cpu all you have to do is print them out

Geno from LMS makes whatever color you want, flame, solid color, carbon fiber, blah blah.

I got him to make me silver ones for $50

gauges.jpg

Re: re

can you e-mail me the file tonyfarnsworth? What type of file is it?

So, at night does the light shine through the background and the letters stay black, or do they get printed on a clear film? I would love to play around with this, I just wish I knew exactly what I had to do? If any one can give me some directions I would be very thankful!

custom gauges

hey i made my own on the computer using Adobe Photoshop. I took the gauges apart, scanned them and did a negative (reverse) copy. This changes the colors to whichever is at the opposite end of the spectrum. ie:p lack=white
I then added some custom trics and changed colors. I printed them onto sticky paper that is for ink jet printers and it turned out pretty good for a while. for some reason the started to bubble on the speedometer and right now im in the process of experimenting with printing on "contact paper" which is almost like a plasticy film. Im having trouble getting the ink to dry and getting the ink to fill correctly with it.

email me at chrisfixesthings@aol.com if you want more or have any questions

chris

Back