what the heck happened to to my car??!!

92scindallas

was driving down the road herd a loud pop and suddenly felt like I was driving on my two front rims whole front end was vibrating and making loud noise..., got it pulled over and the drivers front wheel was tucked in the front fender and is pointing inward and the passenger side wheel has a gap between fender and looks like the wheel is turned to left but yet my steering wheel is straight....?! is it a tie rod or lower ball joint out..?! help! lol!

92scindallas said:
was driving down the road herd a loud pop and suddenly felt like I was driving on my two front rims whole front end was vibrating and making loud noise..., got it pulled over and the drivers front wheel was tucked in the front fender and is pointing inward and the passenger side wheel has a gap between fender and looks like the wheel is turned to left but yet my steering wheel is straight....?! is it a tie rod or lower ball joint out..?! help! lol!

Tie rod. You should be able to look in the wheel area on the back side and see the broken piece. Pretty scarey when you see what holds you together, makes you wonder when you travel at high speeds.

no joke!..., my life flashed before me..., and I was going about 45-50, im freaked out to think I was going to go on the highway to go to my buddys house later that night to show him my new to me s/c! freak me out!

Back