Whats the easiest way to......

There's a special tool to disengage the line from the tranny; I don't know how it looks like but you gotta press on the plastic and then pull on the line :D I think

Superloop said:
There's a special tool to disengage the line from the tranny; I don't know how it looks like but you gotta press on the plastic and then pull on the line :D I think

Ok, sorry, i should have been more specific, Whats the easiest way to get it off of the clutch master cylinder.......

Step one - remove engine
Step two - .....

It's a real bitch, I believe there is a small cotter pin that connects the line to the master cylendar. I've only removed mine once with the motor in the car and I had to pull the entire clutch master cylendar which was also a Bitch.

It's not an easy job.

90XR7Cougar5spd said:
Ok, sorry, i should have been more specific, Whats the easiest way to get it off of the clutch master cylinder.......

removale of the drivers side cowl and the the vac tree are a big help in removing the roll pin to get the the line off.that and a pile of patients with a long thin punch .be very carefull as it is possible to break the master.

Back