wiring help

ZeroRain

i just pulled out my engine wiring. my question is on my 89sc what are the blue and black connectors that are next to the ecc on the same harness. also do i need to pull out the wiring that runs on the firewall that connects the ride control and antilock

alright that would be great because im doing my swap and i have no idea what those are for. i do however thing that the wiring bundle that runs accros the firewall is just for the abs and the ride control but not pos

I'm confused .....eec is on the inside of the car...i'm guessing the plugs you are talking about are the dianostic plugs EEC/ABS ....that sit up on the passenger shock/strut tower ....dave

nope im talking about the two connectors that sit right next to the main engine comp on the passenger side under the dash

i would like to know the awnser to this question as well im swping a 3.8 SC in my jeep and dont know what those are for and i cant get any spark and everything is hooked up but those i gave the red wire power and it turns my computer on and lets my modius read codes but cant get any spark they are for the ignition i belive the red wire is for hot the pink with black is something with the fuel pump monitor and the yellow with red is the knock sensor but that is all i can figure out

Thet could be for the relays for the anti-lock power and hydraulic pump motor....

There could also be another connection for the WOT A/C cutout relay.....

if i remember this correctly , the black one is for the dash feed from the engine and the blue one powers the computer and some of the electrical under the hood

Back