View Full Version : Where to buy "blower to lower" gasket??

07-24-2002, 01:49 AM
I need to replace the leaky gasket on the back piece of the blower assembly, the pressurized part after the blower that bolts into the lower intake.

I dont know what to call it or where to find, i tried autozone with no luck but maybe I asked for the wrong thing. Any other stores that may carry it? napa, advance auto parts?

What do i ask for when i go there?


07-24-2002, 02:08 AM
It comes in the intake manifold kit for 89-95 SC.
part # FEL PRO MS 94045-1 around $17 at Autozone

Here is the individual part number for the plenum gasket , but I am not sure if they sell separate. #94453

You could just use silicone gasket maker on the top and bottom of you old gasket. Or just use the gasket maker without your old gasket.

fast Ed
07-24-2002, 09:19 AM
The piece that bolts to the lower manifold is from the intercooler tube, and also has a connection from the plenum on the back of the blower. The gasket for there from Ford is p/n# E9SZ-9E936-B.

Ed Nicholson

06-03-2014, 09:14 AM
rock auto sells them by themselves for $2.49 plus a few bucks for shipping.
they list it as a "supercharger gasket" but this is the one that goes in between the lower intake manifold and short plenum that connects to the intercooler piping and is on the back of the engine.

David Neibert
06-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Just ditch the gasket and use high temp RVT