Shootout Video update

Birdman93

I'm about half done with this project-family and work commitments are eating up my time right now, so I don't have as much time to work on this as I would like.

I guarantee the project WILL blow your socks off-and Hemmings has agreed to market 100 DVDs for me initially.

:D :D :D :D :D

Awesome! And thanks for putting this together. I know there's more than a few of us on the Wet Coast who've been wanting something like this for a long time.

Update 2

Still plugging away at the Shootout video project-I'm down to about 5 hours of video now, and working to pare it down to 2.

Dave-a suggestion for next year. I will do my best to be there-not as a racer, but as a videographer. I have a plan to use a green screen and have some commentary shot against the screen, then add it to the racing video-that way we not only see the cars, but know who owns them, performance specs, who won, etc.

The project is taking time, mainly because I have my duties as a photographer at work. The wait will be worth it.:D

Cannot make any promises right now-the studio is running fullbore, with over 60 portrait appointments every day. I shoot 30 of those, at 25 minutes per sitting = 12.5 hours per day, 7 days per week.:eek:

Birdman93 said:
Cannot make any promises right now-the studio is running fullbore, with over 60 portrait appointments every day. I shoot 30 of those, at 25 minutes per sitting = 12.5 hours per day, 7 days per week.:eek:

Hey thanks for the update I would love to get one since I was there and PLEASE let me know when their ready and I will purchase one. I mean I didn't fubar my car going to that thing without some memory hahaha:D

yeah make sure this is a sticky topic when they become available. I'm anxious to see what I missed. This would make a great christmas gift for myself.

I hear the video is getting close to completion. If you sent footage to Anthony, please contact him with your mailing address so he can return your footage.

Link.

I'm very pumped to see this video. It's been long enough since the actual event that I'm ready to see it again! :D

Good question...I knew this was going to happen when Anthony Poole got mad and left SCCoA over some childish argument with George.

David

Any way we can even get the video back? What if Mike or someone local to him picks it up?

-Melon

Melon said:
Any way we can even get the video back? What if Mike or someone local to him picks it up?

-Melon

Let me know if there is, since he has had one of my tapes since about 2 weeks after the shootout. My last two messages have been unanswered.

Are there any plans in the "Shoot-Out" set up to have this done professionally so this doesnt happen again. I doubt my car will ever be in the video but its the point that keeps me pushing forward.

This is a part of hystory in the making along with the advances with the SC. It should not be left to the anyone.

Back