PDA

View Full Version : Texas SC'ers I desperately need help with info on Age Classic-fraud issue

metalman
11-10-2005, 05:52 PM
I live in Virginia. I bought a Cobra R hood for my '90 SC in Sept. It is now Now 10th and I have no hood. I tried emailed on three different occasions and I've had no responses. All the phone numbers I found for them are out of order. I called 5.0 Mustang and Superfords Mag and the advertizing rep told me that they went out of business! Yet they took $475 of mine.

The company is located in Mesquite, TX east of Dallas.

Age Classic Design
4484 Samuell Blvd.
Mesquite, TX 75149

If anyone who lives near there and knows a working phone number, has been there, or can possibley drive by the place to see if it is actually out of business, that would be very helpful. I want to send the a certified letter demanding my money back. I've used every means of trying to contact them and everything has failed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Anthony

TbirdSCFan
11-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Sorry to hear about this problem. I can probably drive over there, might not be till next week though. I'll see if someone in town can check it out for you any sooner.

metalman
11-10-2005, 10:26 PM
I truely appreciate it!

If anyone knows of current contact info that actually works would be great.

Thank you very much,

Anthony

I put claims through Paypal and Ebay, but both have a time limit that you can claim an Item Not Received and I was over both :mad: But I'm trying to fight them. I also wrote a claim to the FBI internet fraud site and contacted the Mesquite Police Dept. I am going to send a Certified Mail letter to them demanding my money back. If I don't get a response back in 10 days then they can start a police investigation.