Texas SC'ers I desperately need help with info on Age Classic-fraud issue

metalman

I live in Virginia. I bought a Cobra R hood for my '90 SC in Sept. It is now Now 10th and I have no hood. I tried emailed on three different occasions and I've had no responses. All the phone numbers I found for them are out of order. I called 5.0 Mustang and Superfords Mag and the advertizing rep told me that they went out of business! Yet they took $475 of mine.

The company is located in Mesquite, TX east of Dallas.

Age Classic Design
4484 Samuell Blvd.
Mesquite, TX 75149

If anyone who lives near there and knows a working phone number, has been there, or can possibley drive by the place to see if it is actually out of business, that would be very helpful. I want to send the a certified letter demanding my money back. I've used every means of trying to contact them and everything has failed. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Anthony

Sorry to hear about this problem. I can probably drive over there, might not be till next week though. I'll see if someone in town can check it out for you any sooner.

I truely appreciate it!

If anyone knows of current contact info that actually works would be great.

Thank you very much,

Anthony

I put claims through Paypal and Ebay, but both have a time limit that you can claim an Item Not Received and I was over both :mad: But I'm trying to fight them. I also wrote a claim to the FBI internet fraud site and contacted the Mesquite Police Dept. I am going to send a Certified Mail letter to them demanding my money back. If I don't get a response back in 10 days then they can start a police investigation.

Back