PDA

View Full Version : New York

Nettlesd
11-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Anyone familiar with this place:

BIG BUCKS AUTO
13903 Queens Blvd.
Briarwood, NY 11435

Good area? Bad area? Don't do business with them? This place is located in an area that even the police don't venture into?

trife86
11-10-2005, 08:09 PM
i hear about it all over the radio. i hear its a decent place not in the best neighborhood

Nettlesd
11-10-2005, 08:27 PM
So, this is a place that you want to go to during certain times of the day and not be there after dark. Is it even safe?

I'm looking at a vehicle at that place so that's why I'm asking. I don't want to fly in and then find out it's a real dump and it's guarded by 15 guard dogs with barb wire and a mine field.

trife86
11-11-2005, 12:15 AM
i was never there but i do hear its BIG i hear they have like 1000cars on the lot

Ira R.
11-11-2005, 01:36 AM
So, this is a place that you want to go to during certain times of the day and not be there after dark. Is it even safe?

I'm looking at a vehicle at that place so that's why I'm asking. I don't want to fly in and then find out it's a real dump and it's guarded by 15 guard dogs with barb wire and a mine field.

I'm sure it has a fence and guard dogs. I don't remember that area as really a resadential neighborhood, so it wouldn't surprise me if it had security. That doesn't make it a bad place to do buiness though. Why would you want to be there after dark anyway? There are some really beautiful neighborhoods 5 or 10 minutes from that address if it makes a difference. If you're concerned about a place to spend the night, there are lots of very nice places within a 10 minute drive. Hell, your 20 minutes from midtown. Come to town and see the tree!

I'm sure Damon can give you a tour of the city that never sleeps!

Ira