posting pictures

nickleman60

i'm just wondering why it takes so long for pictures to post.the last time i sent in pictures it took about a month.now i've sent in updated pics for everyone to see and it 2 weeks and counting.can anyone give me an answer?

nickleman60 said:
i'm just wondering why it takes so long for pictures to post.the last time i sent in pictures it took about a month.now i've sent in updated pics for everyone to see and it 2 weeks and counting.can anyone give me an answer?
I wouldn't even start worrying about it until it's been a month. As it's been stated numerous times, the guys running this site do it in their spare time.

well it's been about 5 weeks now and still no new pics.come on fellas please post my pics. pretty soon i'll have more mods and pending pics will be obsolete.

7 weeks and still no pics.i even e-mailed them to ask if they recieved pics.no reply,i'm not surprized.if your paying money to be a member on this site, you expect some sort of response to your questions. i don't give a damn if they're part time or not, no response is not acceptable. i want an answer from somebody that runs this site. period!!!

Ron is the only one that posts the pictures. If you have emailed him at scguys@sccoa.com I'm sure he will get to it as soon as he can. I'll try and check with him and see where he is at on posting member pages.

If this has totally ruined your life, the best I can offer at this point is a full refund of your member dues. My email is in my sig, if you want to contact me for a refund. We do our best and sometimes I realize that is not enough.

The member pages are provided as a convenience to member's are not always a top priority.

Why can't this just be set up so we can put the pictures in ourselves? That would make thing s a whole lot easier for everyone all around. Just set a Max picture size and allow mwmbers to upload their own pics. Can't be that hard to implement.

Tracy

It's typically not been that big an issue in the past. Ron did implement the abillity to update/change text on the pages. Not everyone has the ability or knowledge to get pictures sized properly. Plust the pages have thumbnails that link to the large pics. I'n not saying the updating of pictures is a bad idea or can't be implemented, it's just not something under consideration right now.

Ron gave some more explanation a while back in this post:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65067

Back