need a set of tbird rims

94SCBird

Hey guys havn't been on much lately but i need a 3 rims that will fit my 94 dont have to be SC rims just stockers would be fine, im having 3 or my rims powdercoated over the winter and when i have it setting i'd like to have wheels on it just incase something happens in the garage that it can be moved. so if anybody in the CR area has a set lemme know i can buy them off of you or when i get done i'll give them back because after this i wont really have much of a use for them.

thanks guys

I have offically decided that my SC won't be driven in the winter. I took the snow tires off of my extra set of rims and put them on my GS.

So I have 4 89-93 rims that I can sell you. Minor curb rash and one rim has some lug nut damage.

I can get you pictures.

i think the 89-93 rims will fit on the 94-95 style. are they sc rims or stockers? and how much do you want for them?

thanks keith

They are the standard 16" SC wheels just like the ones I have on my car but painted (mine were stripped and polished). I believe they are completely interchangeable. I paid 200 plus shipping for them last year.

Michael

hey i noticed you live in sumner, do you know a guy named vic desloover? he owns a body shop outside of fredricksburg (vics auto body) he's my uncle.

and you wouldn't let those rims go on the thought that when i get done with them you'd get them back would you? cuz i dont need a set layin around, i jus need to keep the car mobile incase somethin happens.

thanks keith

If you still need a set just for a short time let me know. I have my stock 15s with tires on them from my 97 you could use for a time.

Todd

Back