sccoa.com forums upgraded to 3.5.1

blkthndr

former sccoa webmaster
I upgraded the forums to vbulletin 3.5.1 today, and there may be some display issues, I will be correcting them as time permits.

Thanks for you patience,
Ron

blkthndr said:
I upgraded the forums to vbulletin 3.5.1 today, and there may be some display issues, I will be correcting them as time permits.

Thanks for you patience,
Ron
I'm sure you already know, but the avatars aren't displaying in the threads. Also, clicking on smilies isn't working. Luckily, I remember the few I use.

Last edited:
Ron,

Not sure if you already know, but attachments open in a new window. They used to open in the same window.

I think there might be an issue with PM's. It didn't ask if I wanted a confirmation.

Michael

Thread tools is sometimes working. I could unsubscribe from one but not another. Opened a new browser and still no such luck.

I know you guys are working hard.

I'm not complaining, just trying to help.

Kurt,

Avatars should be working now and the smilies should be there, let me know if they are not.

David,

The search should work now, let me know if you are experiencing problems with it.

Michael,

Attachments now open in a new window, and the confirmation request is in a checkbox on the bottom of the PM screen, it should read: "Request a read receipt for this message"

Let me know if you are still having problems with subscriptions, I believe the interface is just different now, you will need to delete your subscription to a thread.

-Ron

blkthndr said:
Kurt,

Avatars should be working now and the smilies should be there, let me know if they are not.

-Ron
These things seem to be working fine Ron.

Thanks

blkthndr said:
Michael,

Attachments now open in a new window, and the confirmation request is in a checkbox on the bottom of the PM screen, it should read: "Request a read receipt for this message"

Let me know if you are still having problems with subscriptions, I believe the interface is just different now, you will need to delete your subscription to a thread.

-Ron

Ron,

Everything is working now. Thanks for the all the hard work!!!

Michael

Back