oil seperator advice pls

Swade

I know i should already know this but could someone post some pics or tell me which hose to install an oil seperator on? I think I got a good idea where the pcv valve is and where it goes but want to be sure. Also, should I try and mount the filter below the pcv valve (so the oil drains down), or does it even matter?

Thanks
Wade

Swade said:
I know i should already know this but could someone post some pics or tell me which hose to install an oil seperator on? I think I got a good idea where the pcv valve is and where it goes but want to be sure. Also, should I try and mount the filter below the pcv valve (so the oil drains down), or does it even matter?

Thanks
Wade

I don't know anything about installing an oil separator, but I do know for sure that the PCV valve is on the right (passenger) side valve cover back by the firewall, and it's vaccuum source is a fitting in the back of the intake plenum between the throttle body and the Supercharger.

Two good pix come to mind...go to the steeda website and browse for their oil separator....also, spinningwheels has good pix and i *think* directions on his auction online for oil separator.

Back