Drive Shaft Group Buy

Blown347

Here is a great deal that I came across from SCP Performance..

Chris

Super Coupe Performance is now offering the terrific Dynotech MMX
Driveshafts. These are an exact dimensional replacement driveshaft,
complete with all yokes and U-joints, but are exceptionally strong and
able to retain balance at higher speeds better than standard aluminum
or stock shafts. We would like to propose a group buy and gauge
interest.

If ten customers (10 shafts) are interested, we can offer these MMX
shafts for $415 + $15 shipping anywhere within the 48 US states.
Shipping elsewhere is possible, but at higher cost. We can also go
forward with 5 shafts, and the price will be only a few $ higher.
Please spread the word!

Please call SCP at 513-697-6501 to express your interest and if you
wish to commit to an order. You may also email them
at "bill@supercoupeperformance.com"

I'm on it. Seeing as I busted mine at the SC Shootout it seems like a great time to get in on a good driveshaft.

Not that I am looking, but being curious I went looking for it on the SCP site. Where is this information located to help everyone find it.

XR7 Dave said:
I'm on it. Seeing as I busted mine at the SC Shootout it seems like a great time to get in on a good driveshaft.

Dave
Curious. What part or where on your shaft did it break?

AL Driveshaft Purchase

As this is a new item for us I have not added it to the Super Coupe Performance site yet. I'll try to do that in the next day or two, but the pricing shown will be our "regular" price, not the introductory pricing shown in this post.

This post is specifically mentioning the Metal Matrix Composite Aluminum (MMC) shafts but we can also get a less expensive 6061-T6 Aluminum shaft also for those not running 3.73s or 4.10s in their automatics. The 6061 shafts are a great alternative for those with mild bolt ons and more sedate rear gearing. Cars such as Dave's are best suited to the MMC shafts because of the strength it offers.

Anyone interested in discussing this in detail further should call us at 513-697-6501 or email at bill@supercoupeperformance.com

Last edited:
Bill Evanoff said:
As this is a new item for us I have not added it to the Super Coupe Performance site yet. I'll try to do that in the next day or two, but the pricing shown will be our "regular" price, not the introductory pricing shown in this post.

This post is specifically mentioning the Metal Matrix Composite Aluminum (MMX) shafts but we can also get a less expensive 6061-T6 Aluminum shaft also for those not running 3.73s or 4.10s in their automatics. The 6061 shafts are a great alternative for those with mild bolt ons and more sedate rear gearing. Cars such as Dave's are best suited to the MMX shafts because of the strength it offers.

Anyone interested in discussing this in detail further should call us at 513-697-6501 or email at bill@supercoupeperformance.com

Ordered mine today, Bill said we should have them in a couple of weeks!

Charles

Back