PDA

View Full Version : Winter tires on stock rims

Ronald Wendt
11-11-2005, 10:26 PM
I have a set of 4 225/60-16 Dunlop Graspic DS-2 winter studless ice and snow tires mounted on stock rims from my 91. I just bought them last December and have only about 3K on them. With these tires, my car was amazing on bad roads. It was like a whole different car. I never even spun the tires when taking off from a dead stop on an unplowed hill. I just boght a new daily driver so I am not going to need these anymore.

I paid $85 a piece plus mounting and balancing. Asking $300 for all 4 plus shipping. Includes center caps

DUNLOPS ARE SOLD!

I also have 4 Goodyear RS-A 215/50-17 tires for sale from a Sebring coupe. Two have maybe 500 miles on them, one is slightly more worn and the fourth has maybe 1/2 the tread left. These are $130 new I think. Aking $160.00 for all 4 plus shipping.

These are mounted on Factory Chrysler 17" x 6.5" 8 spoke siver rims. Came off a Sebring Coupe. Will not fit Neon, PT Cruiser, or Sebring converible. will fit Intrepid, Stratus, LHS, Concord, 300M, Sebring 2 and 4 door, and Caravan and Town & Country minivans.

I am open to an offer on these with or without the tires

Best way to get me is at [email protected]

Ron

dougf
11-12-2005, 09:47 PM
How about $200 in cash and I meet you 1/2 way? Say, Findlay Ohio?