WTT : 1990 SC for SHO

bustedbird

Winter is approaching fast and I have no desire to drive anymore rear wheel drive cars in the snow. I am looking for a Gen I or II SHO, manual transmission to trade for. My coupe is a 90, 5 speed, black on black, runs good, tranny shifts fine, I have done most of the hard work to it. It has a 7.5% supercharger pulley, 255 lph fuel pump, deleted air box w/K&N cone filter, an autometer A pillar dual guage pod (uninstalled), and a wiper motor (uninstalled). New battery, rebuilt both window motors, re-spliced a ton of crappy wiring, replaced factory amp, trunk weather stripping, ignition switch, headlight switch, kick panels, cruise control buttons, bulbs, relays, supercharger fluid, and lots more. The cylinders are supposedly bored, but without paper work I cannot confirm this. The whole top end of the engine was also supposedly rebuilt.

The bad: needs new accumulator ball, possibly shocks (I replaced the actuators, but the light still blinks), power steering resevour top (broken tabs, leaks slightly), a few small surface rust spots, tear on the driver side bolster, and LX slicer wheels (don't ask me why these are on there). Overall, car is in good condition for being 15 years old. Will sell outright for $2000. All my pics exceed the max Kb's, so if you want pics, I will need e-mail address. Thanks

P.S. have clean title in hand, and the car is located in Gillette, WY right on I-90

Last edited:
Hey Busted, you may have better luck here:

ww.shoforum.com

I don't know how much luck you'll have trading for a SHO on a site that is dominated by SC's.

Good luck.
Skip

I am a member of that site as well. I thought that since I had an SC to trade for I would try here first. I have posted on shofurum in the past with little to no response from other members. Thanks, maybe if I don't have any interest here I will go there.

Back