hey guys

streetdragon

well theres one more SC on the roads in the hampton. im 17 and just got my sc up and running, its a blast. looking forward to seeign u guys on the road. i drive a 92 black sc 5 speed just to let yall know.

welcome to the club.come on out to jenros on independence blvd next sat. afternoon about 4:30 pm. a few of us meet out there

nickleman60 said:
welcome to the club.come on out to jenros on independence blvd next sat. afternoon about 4:30 pm. a few of us meet out there

Speaking of Jenro's, we should figure out a way or place to meet up this winter after Jenro's stops. This is the best group we've had since I've been here, & I really look forward to hanging & BS'ing every Saturday night. Anyone got any ideas?

Roadhawg said:
Can I tag along too even if I'm not an official Thunderbird Super Coupe owner. ;)

Well, you've got a Thunderbird, & a Mustang with a Super Coupe engine. That ought to qualify!

We usually get there around 4-4:30, & stay till it either gets too cold or too dark!

I'll be up there on the 8th guys...probably staying till sunday. Is it too cold to meet up at Jenro's now?

We went there yesterday afternoon for a bit. Not very many cars there, just us die-hards. I'm thinking it's pretty much dead for the winter. It's still cool to meet up & chat for a few before it gets dark & cold. We should start meeting somewhere else, like Fuddruckers or something. Any ideas?

the new get r dun right off bonney rd. by loehmans plaza is suppose to have some cars on satudays,at least they advertise it.i've never really noticed driving out to jenros because i take the interstate but anyway just another suggestion.

Back