Parts or fix $900

birdboy89

1989 Ford Thunderbird SC
white ext/gray int
Approx 142,000
Located in Germantown Md

Up for sale is my 1989 SC 5spd. First, the car was hit on driver side rear. Needs bumper, quarter panel,tailight and not sure what else thats just what I can visibly see. I can send pics over cell phone text message but that all I have right now. Gray cloth interior in alright condition no tears. Bolster and lower back functions dont work on driver seat. Dash has no cracks. Ext is white stage 1 paint done about a year ago with no door trim or emblems and has clear corners. Minor dings here and there mostly on the hood. Lowered 2in with Tokico struts and springs. 4 new good year tires and 4 wheels alignment. Power steering needs to be replaced. Engine has had hg's replaced by previous owned. Valve cover on passenger side leaks about qt week if I drive everyday about 70mi day or more. Had a tune up by previous owner a year and a half ago but idles slightly ruff maybe it needs new plugs. Cats are hollowed out but the rest of the exhaust is stock. Has short shifter, leather knob and new clutch. 2nd and 5th grind but has been doin this for over a year and its my daily driver. I have receipts for the last year when I got the car.To pass md inspection it needs serpentine belt and bumper parking lights need to be working and it will need the p/s pump replaced.Selling due to body damage and gas prices. I decided to keep the car but then it got hit and I have liability only:( . If you have questions please post them on the site so I dont get repeats. I will work on pics but right now only cell phone pics. (301)5294631 cell

any offers? need to get it off the insurance. Also has new clutch in December/ January and new o2 sensors at that time.

intake manifold

hey i need a lower intake manifold and the coolent fiting that the coolent censor go into. the fitting gets screwed in to intake manifold. i also want to no what kind of shape the super charger is in.

I don't plan on parting out whole car only. Only because I'm not a mechanic nor do I have time to take it apart. However the previous owner has rebuilt the supercharger about 1 1/2 years ago. Appears to be in good condition. I also have an extra brake booster included with the car to fix the usual sc brake problem. Will take $800. Any takers? c'mon guys this is still a running repairable sc.

Any offers? $650? Anybody? Its not gonna get fixed by me and its just sitting, so somebody please take it off my hands

I may be interested, even though it is wrecked is it drivable? I basically need a engine for one of mine. has the head gaskets ever been changed yet?
Thanks,
Brian
B&G CUSTOM TURBO FABRICATIONS

Car runs and drives just as it did before it was hit. Needs tailight to be llegal though so its just sitting. The hg's were replaced by previous owner about 1 1/2 yrs ago and Ford dealer verified that they have been replaced. The car is in Dickerson, MD 20842. If you are interested please give me a call 301-529-4631 cell phone.

as far as pics, I dont have a computer of my own nor a digital camera. However I can send some pics through my cell phone of the body damage and some side shots of the car before the accident. If you want phone pics send a text to 3015294631 and ask for pics and I will send them.

Back