Parts in...Parts out

Katoom

Hi all:
I'm new to the SCCOA as of yesterday. Glad to have found what seems to be a vast supply of parts and knowledge about the S/C! :)

First of all, I have a '90 XR-7 SC, that I am keeping. It is red/black. I am looking for an alternator & an electric fan motor.

If anybody has '90 Coug Quarter Panel windows where the trim is not pitted up please contact me.

I am also looking for a set of black leather seats in immaculate shape. They are power 8 way adj, power lumbar and bolster.

I also need a good black leather RSC. I have a complete set now, the RSC is not bad, the fronts are hurting.

If anyone is looking for parts, I have a 91 S/C parts car. White on Grey leather. Front seats are split, back is 60/40 folding, in eggcelent shape.
The S/C was a loaded car, moonroof, CD . I've used the AOD, mufflers and power steering line from it.

If you would like to see pics of T-bird parts, I have a digital cam and could E-mail them to you to save you a drive.

barkbuster@sympatico.ca
Tillsonburg, Ontario.

Last edited:
I have the back leather seat and it is black. The front ones are gone. I also have a 90 XR7 parts car. I am pulling the engine and tranny out of it. Maybe within a few weeks. If there is anything you need maybe I might be able to help. Do you need a spare supercharger, because I got a spare one in mint shape. If you are looking for one. The fan motor I don t have. I have an alternator. Well hope I can help cya

Shawn,

Have you decided against fixing the engine in your Cougar XR7? What happened? Did you confirm that the crankshaft was broken again?

Regards,

Sean

Well well, someone from my old stomping grounds of Delhi. Welcome, I used to live there, grew up in Simcoe, Delhi. Also a 90 Cougar XR7 owner.

Yes Sean we took off the crank bouncer and pulley, and found them to be ok. So we fired the engine and the back was turning, and the front was not. I will put that block a side because I stripped down my 1st engine and found that it was not my crank shaft. It was the piston rod that let go. So I might rebuild a spare engine to keep on hand. Sean I was wondering if you could or know any one who can help out with this motor swap. I am thinking of taking the motor and tranny out at once. Let me know maybe we can work something out.

Shawn,

I'm out of town for the next couple of weeks. The week after that I'm off on holidays, but I'm not sure how much I'll be in town. If you're not in any hurry to get this done, then I'd be glad to help you out. I may be interested in some parts off that car anyway if you're not going to rebuild it. If you're talking about swapping motors, does that mean you're going to put it back on the road?

Cheers,

Sean

Ya I want to put it back on the road. Were you talking about in a month you can help out. Well if you are to busy then thats allright. I might have to get a shop to put it in. I don t want to. But I think thats the only choice I have right now. I am also thinking of changing the head gaskets. Just so I don t have to do them later on. Just email me and let me know what parts you need.

Back